Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nineteen years ago today ~ a precious 9lb baby boy was born

You know some times I ask myself where did all the time go?

He was born in a year where ICE ICE BABY was playing on the radio, Little Caesar launched its franchise and commercial after commercial was passed with a Greek little guy saying “PIZZA PIZZA”. Don’t say anything that was is first word “PIZZA PIZZA”. Not mama, dada…

He is sweet, funny and always the life of the party… Always out to please but very short tempered…

Beimng the first born he has always been spoiled…

n820565701_130111_3449[1]

Being Mr. Funny

This Pic I took right before his SR. PROM

n824363781_2041352_2347[1]

HS GRADUATION

image

This pic is him all smiles… i tell him this is his last teen year… Better enjoy it :o)

I love you son and boy have you made this mother PROUD!!!!

 

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

i absolutely cannot imagine my son being 19. i can hardly imagine him being ten in 2.5 years. eek! :)