Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things you may not know about me

I thought I would share some personal things about me, some things you may know , some things may surprise you .

  1. I am addicted to Coke
  2. I love to cook
  3. I avoid going out so people do not see me this fat
  4. I love catering to my BOYS
  5. I am NOT a basement person that is why moving to GA – has made me a dungeon MONSTER
  6. I have never lived in a house for more than 6 years
  7. I love love having late night snacks. That explains why I am FAT
  8. I HATE opening MAIL
  9. I never drink anything DIET
  10. I love wearing flip flops if I could I would wear them all year I would
  11. I love getting my eyebrows done with string
  12. I love PJ’s to bad I cant wear them out
  13. I never wear socks at home
  14. I love being married and having kids
  15. I love animals
  16. I can not stand to be stuck in traffic
  17. Some day I want to rent an RV and travel all around the US
  18. I would never leave my hair short again
  19. I am very afraid of insects
  20. Love pleasing people
  21. If I had money I would love to adopt kids
  22. I have never gotten a ticket – I am afraid of cops
  23. I am obsessed with CSI MIAMI
  24. I love PINK & WHITE
  25. I have always wanted a white sofa
  26. I would only use a man GYNOCOLOGIST
  27. I want to have alot of grand kids {Girls please}
  28. My mother is crazy , I think
  29. Drug free natural childbirth is the most powerful thing I have done , it showed me how strong I am ~ you tell me 9lbs, 9.8lbs and 10lbs30z?
  30. I would have had one more child if I could have skipped getting sick
  31. GOD fearing woman
  32. Mother first before all things
  33. I hate the darknes
  34. Scary movies really scare me
  35. If I had a chance I would do it all over again

Now that you know more about me, can you tell me more about you?

2 comments:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

This is so funny! I had not seen your post until this morning when I was trying to find you. I was just trying to post something fun and different for the weekend, because I don't get much blog traffice then. Great minds think alike!

~Misti

Unknown said...

wow that is alot . you r a funny likeable gal. i was totally getting into CSI MIAmi reruns for awhile. m